Ruby on Rails
We use the latest technology for Composition and Conversion Services
Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Reader & Adobe Reader are being used to get an end output format. MathType used for Equations to be inserted in Adobe InDesign.
MS-office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) used for pre-conversion of input data with VB macros (to preserve format while converting from doc to ASCII) for semi-auto flow into publishing software to increase the production and to attain the desired Quality.
Scanning & OCR Software is available to use based on the required input data quality and is used to get a soft copy of the supplied hard copy for electronic processing.
Postscript and cross-platform fonts are being used from the available font bank
Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop are used to processing the images.
InDesign and LaTeX applications for Page Composition/Typesetting of STM Book and Journals.
XMLSpy for validation and parsing of XML files.
Well Experienced staff who have in-depth knowledge of
- Proof Readers Marks and Author marking
- Typographical standard Rules and regulation
- Preflight & PDF Profile setting
- Project Cast-off
- Handling Mathematical Equations
- Redrawing and relabelling pictures
- Data Capture from any version of application files into the required format
- Various application packages for Typesetting
- Font identification and Sample preparation
- Color separation (Process, Spot & Pantone, etc)
- Spec preparation from editable pdf file
- Scientific, Technical and Medical books and journals
- Scanning and cleansing the pictures
- Using programming file editor and word macros for fast conversion